Santa Monica DUI Lawyer
The DUI attorneys of the Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor welcome you. Our experienced and specialized DUI lawyers are prepared to defend you against criminal DUI charges in Santa Monica and all courts of Los Angeles County -- and to fight for the reinstatement of your driving privileges.
Each DUI attorney in the firm (including 2 former prosecutors), with an average 21 years of criminal experience, specializes in DUI defense exclusively: No cases but drunk driving defense are accepted. And each attorney is backed by the firm's technical support staff of former law enforcement officers and experts. Recognizing the firm's excellence, the Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory has awarded the prestigious
A-V peer review rating, indicating a status in the profession of
very high to preeminent in legal ability and ethics - the highest rating awarded to attorneys and one shared by fewer than 7% of all lawyers in the United States.
Please call us at our Beverly Hills office for a free initial conference concerning your Santa Monica DUI criminal case and your DMV driver's license suspension.
We invite you to contact us for a free consultation about your Santa Monica DUI case and DMV driver's license suspension hearing.
Beverly Hills [Google Map]
Wilshire Beverly Center
9465 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Santa Monica California Drunk Driving Resource
- Santa Monica Courthouse
- Santa Monica City Website
- Santa Monica Police Department
- Los Angeles County DUI
Santa Monica DUI Related Links
- Los Angeles County Sheriffs
- California Highway Patrol
- Los Angeles District Attorney
- CHP Highway Safety Corridors & Task Forces
- Los Angeles County
- Driver Safety Administrative Hearings Information
- Los Angeles Public Defender
- DUI Arrest: DMV Administrative Hearings vs. Criminal Court Trials
- California DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Driver Safety Administrative Hearing Process
- Arrest for Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Loss of License, Drugs, Alcohol and Driving
- Los Angeles Police Department DUI Information
- MADD Los Angeles